First of all, sorry to all of you that try that tasteless, not edible, fatal, etc etc mi of mine, and it is impressive for you guys not to complaint in front of me......( and actually you should complaint......Especially sorry to my first customer that try that "so called" wantan mee... IT REALLY SHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, we learnt our silly mistakes after knowing the soup is tasteless...(I think the soup is ok, but everyone think otherwise, I wonder..........) We modified our soup the second time and by the time I corrected my mistakes, customers have flew away and I have to sell my mi at a low low price...IT WAS A TOTAL FAILURE!!!!!!!
I learn sth from this incident...Regardless in business and life, first impressions and reputation are important, and its influence to people 's perception towards you is greater than you can imagine.
In this case, 5 customers ate my mi and after knowing that it was tasteless, everyone flee like hell even though we modified the soup already...X.X. I believed that part of my failure is because of first impression
Human are indeed a lazy creature, I think. They usually determine a person characteristic by their first impression, even though you can't determine a person personality by just first glance. And their attitude towards you will likely unchanged unless they discover your other personality.
Come to think about it, I am usually a quiet guy when I came to a stranger place.(Believe it, I remained total silence in my tuition center for TWO YEARS without talking.) However somehow I become very talkative in my first day in BOSTON. I wonder if I be quiet as usual during that day, I think you guys that reading this blog could not even recognize me now. However I acted weird in my first day and now u guys act towards me as though I am weird. Yep, guess this is what I call first impression...weird first impression HUH
First impression is not a good thing. A company will hire Brad Pitt as head engineers instead of Albert Einstein. People are not working with your impression but with your skill dude. (unless you are a model). A guy acted confidently in interview doesn't mean he is confident. A guy that talk from sky to earth doesn't mean that the guy is knowledgeable.
If people judged someone by first impression guess I would be unemployed even though I finished my graduation in US. ( I am born with "bad first impression" and unless I consider surgery, it will be hopeless for me...)
Back to the topic. I guess our K.J. mi failure is because of other thing such as
insufficient tools
Incomplete planing
Inappropriate ingredient
insufficient help
etc etc
JUZ ADMIT THAT THE CHEF SUCKS, JK (by CJ7)
Guess you are right...
2 comments:
Well, u shud consider surgery in attitude.
People tend to use first impressions to judge someone simply because people don't have time to wait for second impressions.
Consider this: You know what people might think about you, which means you can predict what people might say to you.
Which means you know something is wrong with you.
So, why not change yourself, instead of wanting people to change themselves?
It's easier to change one person than to change the whole world.
Humans are indeed lazy, I agree. However, being reluctant to avoid undesired value judgment@ undesired first impressions is worse than being lazy!!!
So, come to think of it, who are lazier: people around you or you?
......U are right...Thanks...
Post a Comment