There is no such thing as black Friday...in INTEC
So far I only encountered black Tuesday. And I encountered it every week!!!!! From this semester...
Events in Tuesday are different, yet they are the same actually. Every week in Tuesday, something like these will bound to happen every Tuesday
Monday night---Rush for PEN 120 assignment and sleep at 2
Tuesday Morning---Wake up at 7.15 (every Tuesday since this semester) because I was reluctant to wake up even though the bell is ringing...LOUDDD
Finally woke up and usually the bathroom will occupied...X.X (cuz my roommate are also sleepy head...)
7.45- Ready to depart to Restu but usually sth like this will happen...
-Forgot to bring Advanced Compo handout
-Forget to bring hard disc drive or laptop
-(Duh, just forget something la)
And the worst part is...I always remember I forget something when I reached the bus stop...tat means-RUSHING BACK FROM bus stop to my room and RUSH to the bus stop again...
(believe me, it only happen every tuesday...X.X)
And I will always see one guy when I rushed back to my room-the 1402 DoTA king. (In case you dunno who he is, he is one of Miss zulia "favorite" student in Glendale
7.58-8.00 Finally rushed to Restu Barakah (with that DoTA king )and the driver always reluctant to depart until 8.30
8.30- Reached INTEC and since I already late for half an hour, it might be OK if I late for few more minutes, so grab some chow in ADFP cafe..
During eating, I will be considering "is that a good idea to skip her class" but in the end I stepped in front of Honolulu, saying the old cliche "Sorry Miss I'm late (AGAIN)
And she will show her pissed-off look and the class continued...with a murderous glare looking at me with a constant basis
After this, Calculus class follows when arcane formulas and symbols will be dished to you until you can't digest it. Though someone "volunteered?" to sing Soprano to alleviate (?) our pain, it just getting worst instead...
Nothing bad happened after recess. Miss ( should be Mrs ) Ismail is good in teaching PCO...bla bla bla. but sometimes I had to rap like Jay Chow in front of class (euphemism for mumbling) and it was GRADED.
After a tiring day, I should have gone back at 444444 but WAIT there is engineering class. Haiz, that means some ZzZZ in Jackson (simple formula-tired body+engineering formula= ZZZ)
And this things happen at a routine basis every Tuesday and however there is no class from 8 to ten tomorrow, I was quite free at Tuesday night (maybe I can do sth such a washing cloth in washing machine and meanwhile while waiting for the clothes to ready, maybe blogging is a good option........)
Perhaps my research paper title will be- "why Jin Khang never come early to class at Tuesday?'
my points are below
-Advanced Composition assignment is hard and I had to sleep at 2 every monday to finish the assignment. SO it is not my fault.
-My room was too comfy and therefore I sleep like a pig-again not my fault
-I am unlucky. (Because my roommate leave 5 minutes earlier than me and he can always take the bus at the right time). I still remember a girl saying something like this" maybe you should have a good luck charm") again, it is not my fault, it's fate...
-maybe in terms of feng shui i am unlucky at tuesday-
Bla bla bla bla bla bla
(JUZ ADMIT THAT YOU LATE BECAUSE YOU ARE SLEEPY and NO SENSE OF TIME MANAGEMENT...WHY BLAMING SOMETHING ELSE????)
People sometimes can't accept cruel fact that they themselves are wrong , ehhhh?
Hope i can break the routine next week (not this week, because i late again today.....)
2 comments:
Wah!!! Bullshit you jk!!! i no longer play dota(laptop spoit)but you still considered me as dota king??!! yes i was late to school again but it was also not my fault!!!!!
LOL
It seems that you are pissed off when I address myself as the dota representative- so I called you dotaking lo( and u didn't appreciate it also...)
By the way, don't angry ehhh, I'm just joking
But believe it, we ourselves have to be responsible for our own action and mistakes. This is the most painful lesson I learn ever in this life...
You can blame the bus driver, blame the clock, blame the atmosphere or whatsoever.
But the environment won't change, Malaysia won't be north pole suddenly--so instead of blaming etc etc why don't wake up earlier.
I may not in the position to say this but seriously- I'm trying to wake up early
At least I tried
Post a Comment