Sunday, March 30, 2008

The world is a concerto, no no no... Concierrrrrtttorrrrrr!!!!!!! Part 1

I didn't join most of the International indulgence week activities because I'm too busy with stuff-(and also too lazy)

I missed the world Idol-(even though my roommates and classmatesare in the show X.X) - Recommended I'm a flirt by Brader's flirt..haha-(though I love T.Pain I'm a flirt better)

The cherry blossom festivals- to admit...I'm a little bit disappointed...especially when a couple sing First Love by Utada Hikaru...It shucks!!!.

Well, at least I win a candy from Japan after completing a sudoku maze( cannot show the candy because my stomach already dissolve it). Still I have no chance to try sushi and Soba noodles....

At least I didn't miss this one-THE WORLD CONCERTO(no, it is concierrrrrrttttttttooooo...!!!)(cough......too high pitch...)

Luckily I buy the tickets 2 week before the show because I know that it will be a superb show with high quality. hahaha.. I'm have a good taste, right? ( duhhh, the main reason I wanted to go is just I wan to c my classmate, Keongx2-having his breaking bone dance)

Well, at least now I'm not regret of attending the show because it's sssooooooo NICCCEEEE!!!!!

And I hate to say, my KO-PLN show can be tossed into rubbish dump if compared to this concerto show

Let me describe the chronological order of the show, shall I??

Friday-28 March 2008- 2 o'clock
-I was trying to persuade Dotaking to attend the show with us and he keep saying "I wan KOF", I don't want to go...At the same time, I had a hard time to find for the tickets (for Master B and dotaking...)

Friday-28 March 2008- 7.30 o'clock
-I reached INTEC with two friends that still haven't get the ticket for the show. The "secret" source of the tickets has not arrived yet and people keep going inside to the hall.

-Shit! If things continue to happen like this I and my friends will not be able to get a good seat for the show. I don't want to go inside the hall alone, abandoning my two friends outside because I believed sth called 义气. It's either we go in together or go back together. (Jacky: is that kiyuri I know?)

Our ticket source is not coming and I know we have to force our way into this hall, by hook or by crook.

After applying critical thinking skills I found out several working tactic to go inside the hall...
  1. Rush the way into the hall by brute force. (since sharon, yuin yi, and boon hui is quite small, it should be easy but considering our scholarship prospect, it's better not to use this method.)
  2. Beg our way into the hall ( Nahhh, people in the entrance of hall is so COLD-HEARTED, MONEY-ORIENTED, and etc etc etc, it will not work for sure (JUZ JOKING GUYZ, don't get mad......)

Stop crapping! I will tell you the working methods and thou shall bow into my wisdom. Wakaka (coughing.....)

  1. Did you guys notice me wandering in the entrance of hall and you think that I'm joking. No, actually it is part of my EVIL tactic. Since you guys know I got the ticket, you won't check for my ticket again if I walked into the hall again. That means, I could just give my tickets to my friend and walked into the hall without the ticket (since You guys know that i have ticket, you won't check me again) Wandering in the entrance is just a method to prove my assumption is correct.
  2. A friend of Dotaking is working as a volunteer in the show. I could just go inside the hall, pass the ticket to Dotaking's friend and the friend will just come out and give the ticket to Dotaking( and he can come in, unblocked)
  3. We also notice an alternate entrance to the hall which is unguarded... My friends can just slip in unnoticed...
See, there is a lot of flaw in your security and bear this in mind next time . wakakaka

But before I can urge my friends to use this tactics, they already get the tickets for the show (and it's free X.X). So we just go in (legally)

Looks like I crap a lot. It's better for me to open a new post

2 comments:

Yuinyi said...

*GASP*

YOU ALMOST CHEATED US??!!!

*GASP*

tachimurakiyuri said...

Yes I am...

Well,I was desperate ehh...

Well, at least i didn't cheat it. Even though I cheat, it is not me that cheat, it's my friend...