Wednesday, October 29, 2008

^.^ and =.=

To all my blog readers (mostly just a few) such as Cj, Liz, and etc
(Though all of them must be poking in their bio test)

My test is OVER!!! and it also shows that

STRESS TIME for Bio students

Suffer now, wakakaka, like I used to suffer two days ago

But I flunked calculus
flunked..
flunked..
flunked..


(The blogger has gone haywire and may not response for some time...)

Good luck for all of you (though I doubt you'll recieve it) and get another 4 pointers for the subject!

Dun be like me that flunked calculus..

flunked..
flunked..
flunked..

(Haywire and explosion)

4 comments:

Chin Jian said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liz said...

lolz. go destress! don't explode. =)

and thanks for the wish.

tachimurakiyuri said...

I'm exploding soon...

So, in the holiday, I should do sth to prevent me from exploding by studying cal 3

Calculus?

Flunked...
flunked...
flunked...

(haywire, AS USUAL

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

LOL. We finished our exam today too!! Hahaha...
Bad lar you... Ask us to suffer... Bad bad bad....