Thursday, October 9, 2008

Promise? nah...

Yea, Jay Chow song's finally out, and I illegally download all those songs, guess i got sth to listen for my upcoming C++ tomorrow...

While waiting for few songs to be downloaded, might as well i write so tiny little thingy here.

Since my emoness break out, I see virtually no comment on my blog post. Well, that's a bad and good sign, at least I can assume the viewer 're getting less, so maybe I'll slip some private little thing to let up some steam...

Funny though, today someone asked me to do a silly promise, with a ice cream as a reward...=.=

As usual, I was alone grabbing a chow in AUSMAT after the CTU test, saddening for myself.

I must say, Eliza is a damn good psychologist. She makes us think that she won't come out with the samecalifornians question to us, and in the end, she use THE SAME QUESTION FOR ESSAY. The OMG part is, only I missed it...Not to mention she provided "special notes" just to mistrack fools like us, just when we though Egypt and Sumerian is a most, something else popped up. She's a damn good psychologist, at least thats what I think......

Come to think about it, I actually enjoyed civilization and CTUs, (excluding the Islamic part.) Dun think me wrong, I am ok with Islamic religion, and religion is good. But when Eliza mentioned sth about Islam, she will go mumble the same thing for more than half hour, and missed the class........

Back to topic, and I met a friend of mine in AUSMAT that had just finished Eliza's test. So, we sit together and ate.

We, as usual, ate silently without caring for each other, ocassionally exchanging some information. ..

My stomach has been acting weirdly, and my friend noticed, and the reaction is...burst to laughter(=.= cannotjudge book by its cover). And the conversation is okuntil I was told that I'm rebellious...

Huh? Does he had a better choice of word?

I asked, and he replied "Nah, that is rebellious..."

Huh, you can say I'm stubborn, but not rebellious. And in the end he raked out all those unpleasant histories to support the claim, including Miss Asma case (I wonder how he knows...)

Finally I was defeated, and he offered to make a promise that's going to drive me nuts...
"No arguing with people until one week, and an em... ice ream is urs..."

HUH, no tongue lashing for a week? But since I don't really see him much. I agreed, thinking that I didn't talk with him much, so I will have a free ice-cream, maybe hagen Dazz or baskit Robbins...

And somehow he knows what am I thinking, and the one week period was extended...and after the promise, he snorted "No baskit robbins"

Wtf......

Well, at least he 'll treat me for an ice cream so that I won't be "rebellious" (stubborn actually). He's for my own good after all, but he had no idea how hopeless I am in personality. After all, he is too pampered for his own good, trapping in his own imagination world. Nevertheless, I'm lucky to have such a "kepoh" friend after all

Though folly it may be, at least it make my day a tiny little bit better and even though he will forget (for sure), I should thank him... for making my day little bit nicer today...

But I 'll still argue (off course without his presence), but before arguing, maybe I should remember that promise to remind myself not to be that stubborn...

And he seems to forget that there are nice Ice cream such as Hagen Dazz. OMG, I always waited for that ten bucks ice cream, hehehe...

2 comments:

Liz said...

good luck! clinch that hagen daaz

tachimurakiyuri said...

Hahaha,

Hagen Dazz, I'm coming

(Guess he 'll not agree either)