31 Dec, and I still stick in the CC alone. The usual merry, packed CC was gone. Lemme guess, all people are countdown in Parkson = =
Me? I just don't have the mood to shout "ten, nine, eight", and making myself sweating, and p erhapscursing because of bustling and hustling with the audience. As usual, I had my own countdown in CC- my unique yet boring type of spending time waiting for a new year.
And I finally finnished the creepy survival horror game before 2008, to be precise, at 11.38p.m. when I snapped the horrible ghost with another killing blow snap.
FUNNY. I used to have lots of nightmare while playing the game, and even staying alone in the house give me some unknown creep. But right after I finnished the game, and watched the ending, the feeling just disappeared.
Perhaps love and compassion exists, even to those spirit that you might fear.
Ok, time to say, my new year resolution. Sounds impossible, but it won't hurt by just bluffing.
1. Having a girlfriend - (unless some mutation or plastic surgery which I couldn;t afford, I could just ignore this one)
2. Getting a high CGPA- ( until one day when an evil kian hui "accidentally" smashed my laptop, it is impossible t happen)
3. A whole ride bike around malaysia- (problem is, i don't even have my bike)
4. Win in a debate against Cj or wei young -(That...I don't think it will happen unless both of them happened to get dumb or watsoever
5. Defeat Chau Kee in a DotA game- ( unless sth happened to chau kee's laptop while playing, it is another impossible thing to be done.)
=.=
Is this a new year resolution for someone going to US?
Well, I have some little resolution though
-To be more matured and calm in daily communication
-To be able to see this world as a world with more hope, and less scepticism
-To be able to shackle the past
-To be more responsible and more determined in own belief
-and also to know what is "love and care".
And finally, a new lappie if possible. (HP Core 2 duo 2GB ram 250 SATA HDD NvDIA 9600 with crystal screemn would be best)
Or a new series of books will do
MINASAN (everyone), happy new year. And though India and Pakistan is on verge of war, economy in recession, seeming endless political laughter, or perhaps, more unimaginable things could have happened.
But still, hold a high hope for this new year.
The year of 2009, the bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!year
6 comments:
lol. are u insinuating u want kian hui to spoil your lappie?
=p
happy new year!
haha..
hve a girlfriend jin khang..
plz!
wakaka..
why the word "PLS" kuteng
And liz, u have no idea how mischevious the damn kian hui can be...
Seriously I have to count hw many things he done
1....2...
Btw
Happy New Year
Happy New Year!
To tell you the truth, I'm more than WILLING to help you achieve you wishes... lol
1: Getting a girlfriend? Hehe, not a hard mission if you need assistance. WE will HELP!
2: Don't like your laptop? If you really can afford to loss it, I won't be hesitant to lend my hand.
4: Defeat me in the debate? You have no need to do so because I am mute already!
So, everything is possible as long as you are optimistic, my dear JK.
I don't know why, but i felt sth fishy just coming on on this new year
Hey, defeat CJ and Wei Young in the debate? You forgot another person leh... ME! Kekeke...
Post a Comment