Thursday, September 4, 2008

Misc...

I wrote down this piece of blog because of the feeling of frustration and humor.

In my opinion, the world most frustrating invention is the lock and key. Why? Simple enough, because I always lost it.

This tiny shiny metal thingy, no larger than my finger, can cause a hella of ruckus if you lost it. It can even affect a whole spectacular show...

What am I talking? My dear, before closing this blog, please listen to my story.

28August 2008, Friday
-the day of the drama has finally arrived, with my survival at risk. If I screwed out the show as a stage manager, SanJie (Drama PM) is going to slice me, Chiyo (foong yi) is going to curse my 18th generation ancestor, and Hatsumomo (Pui Yin) is going to cut me instead of the apple.

Bearing this in mind, I must get everything settled in a orderly manner. After making sure all tools are there, I "gladly" stepped out a small step to door, which is a big key step for my survival in the rest of my life.

The door is locked...

Haiz, chau kee, always locking the door before going out. So cautiou of him. Never mind, might as well take my key on my table...key?

OMG WHERE'S THE KEY??? I thought I put on the table yesterday...yesterday? On table?.. Hmm wait a minute...where and when did I put it?

After 5 minutes of looking around the table, I had to declare...MY KEY IS LOST.

To find the key, I launched an extensive operation of finding that tiny key, from bed to table and even to my dirty clothes(which I didn't wash for weeks...)

I had been thinking of other ideas (jumping from 3rd floor, which is a sure death), or picking the lock with a wire(unfortunately I don't know how), but none of them are realistic to begin with...

Just as all hope is lost, as I thought that I will be murdered because of ruining the drama (juz imagine, Hatsumomo (Pui Yin) cut the apple, without even having an apple for her to cut...), ...when I actually saw Shinigami(the Death God) waving his hand at me...

Izzat unlocked the door and came inside my room.

Phew, the life savior is here. For the first time, I think Izzat is super cool.

Without hesitation, I rushed out from my room with a whole luggage of props behind me.

The key is still nowhere to be found. (FYI, I ald lost a key before. The key I lost is actually the second key I get from Cemara office. ).

But the story still haven't end...


No comments: