Thursday, September 4, 2008

Misc Part 2

(Before reading this post, please read Misc part 1)

2 September 2008

The key of mine is nowhere to be found, and I got class tomorrow at ten. Judging by Chau Kee's cautious attitude, he will surely locked the door before he left, and the incident of me trapped in my own room will happen again.

However, I already predicted that it will happen, so I left Azizi a note, asking him to leave his key in the desk before going to school.

However, things are not meant to be...

3rd September 2008

I woke up at 8.30 lazily from the bed, and as usual chau kee locked the door. Never mind, I will take Azizi's key....Huhh?

OMG WHERE IS AZIZI'S KEY???

Well, maybe Azizi left it somewhere in his table. If I look carefully for a few times...

5 minutes later, after searching around azizi's table in microscopic view, I had to declare...

That AZIZI did not left his key as promised.

Yikes, looks like the only option is to search for my own lost key, and judging by the experience of my last searching, I doubt that I 'll found my key.

Maybe...maybe third floor is not that high, come to think about it......

I completely gave up on attempts of going school, even though I should submit my lab report (which somehow ended up same group with Chiyo) If I screwed up, I wouldn't dare to imagine it.

I lied on the bed, looking at ceiling as all hope has lost, and still hoping that Azizi will come and unlock the door (but it's only 9.30 during that time.)

I poked at my own wallet to see how much money I had and ping... a silvery metal sound was heard...

It 'S THE KEY THAT I LOST. No wonder I can't find the key all over my room when it is just inside my wallet.Without hesitation, I rushed to the last bus before 10 and feel grateful for being so lucky (Lucky?)

Later when I encountered Azizi, I asked him
"Why didn't u leave me the key"

Azizi did not answer my question, instead he asked..
"How come you're still here?"

I answered that I found my key, and Azizi replied me in a way that left me speechless.

"You see, my failure of giving you the key leads to your success of finding your key.

Maybe he was right. If he had gave me the key in first place, I won't bother looking at my key and perhaps wondering where's my key when the key is just inside my wallet.

Watever...


4 comments:

Liz said...

i tot room key quite big?

and

azizi's answer to your question sounds like he didn't leave the key for you on purpose...

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Lol. So funny lar u! How come you are so blur one? And that Azizi, OMG! What kind of response is that? Haha... Funny funny...

tachimurakiyuri said...

yhLiz:

Reminds me of Relativity theory, you cannot judge how big or small an item is unless

My key is quite big, but compared to my room, it is damn f*** small. My key can just be any corner of the room.

Abt azizi, I still prefer trusting him. Maybe he juz forgot

Amy

U won't think it's funny if I didn't show up at vthe drama nite...

Liz said...

well, just call me a skeptic by nature =p