Independence day
End of liberation
a new life and spirits
What am I crapping?
yes...it is about KO-PLN( or I should address it as KO-PLANT). Finally, at 2 April, the independence day is declared. Our ADFP life, once conquered by the Ko-pln Fa-C, is already been chasen away by a stupid guy that act as a prince in "The Last Fantasy"
Actually, errmmmmmm.....ehhhhhhh, It is not that big deal actually because I didn't have much activities in Ko-pln. No such thing as essay writing, talks, or other fussy stuff in my KO-Pln meeting.
So, KO-Pln meeting is not really that bad because I do nothing in the meeting .The only bad part is I have to stay until EIGGGHHHHTTTT for rehearsal and the food in Darul ehsan is not that good( thank god at least it is still edible
I still like the good old DAWOOD,(even though the price is crazy...)out
Let's talk (crap actually) about Ko-Pln night...
raz
After the suffocating( and disappointed engineering test ), I rushed to the Dewan, rehearsal, bla bla bla...only to know that the show starts at eight...
That means in the 4 hours we are doing nothing
My stomach groaning, my throat parched, and I still have to fling that toy sword like crazy towards the queen.
I learn a good lesson in KO-PLN. A poet is better than an actor...why? all you need to do is crap instead of dancing( though I think mostly they are not crapping, except...)
Mana Farah, Mana XXXX
OMG they are calling my name.Dude! I attended my KO-PLN meeting faithfully(KONON)
I want to talk more but my battery is running low
My computer screen is hip hoping ( in other words shaking)
And I missed the baka bus...........................
So........
Wait for part 2 la
No comments:
Post a Comment