And wait, I just thought of the best greeting card I can have for this year
Hi there. Happy Chinese New Year. Although you have a writing assignment due today, fluid mechanics and heat transfer homework next week, 1 quiz and 1 midterm due next week.....dang the card was not long enough. But still, HAPPY Chinese New Year
I can say that my Chinese New Year in Malaysia are more awesome than this sh*t........or wait...
===3 Years Ago===
Me : It's a good weekend, dang, why am i waking up so early, zzzz
Mom : Work! It's the OMG Chinese new Year. Get your shirt and work ready, and yeah, btw, don't wear black shirt during work
Me : Hey, I had to went back to Shah Alam after....
Mom : Ok, 5 more minutes and we gonna move..
Me : Ok... Wait me to bath...
===5 Years Ago===
Worker A: I get like total of RM200 from all the customer I served . Some customer just gone apeshit and keep giving huge amount of angpau. It's RM20 per angpau. Dang, this is awesome....
Worker B: Huh. This is something that happens often, this happens like 3 times a day during chinese New Year. hey, Ah hong, how much you get...
Me : RM2...( No wonder no one was there when things get really apeshit. You guys leave your post and leave all those shit for me to handle)
===3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 Years and on going===
Me : Why we have to work during Chinese New Year
Mom : No money. That's why
(humming) Money don't grow on trees, I've got bills to pay, i got mouth's to feed.....(Ain't no rest for the wicked)
===4,5,6,7,8,9,10 years===
Me and friends : Happy Chinese New Year, wait, why there's no one in the house?
Friend A : Dunno, I heard he/she went relative house / overseas to celebrate Chinese New Year
===(Happen every goddamn years)===
Me : Shit, just how many homeworks left. Ow shit, fine, guess I just don't submit....
===(Happen somewhere in childhood year)===
Mom : Don't steal the kuih kapit anymore
Me : Ok (snatch another piece)
Mom : IF U WAN TO STEAL THAT MUCH, EAT THE WHOLE CAN!
Me : (keep eating)
===(Years to Come after the event)===
Me : Sorry, I don't like kuih kapit. I don't even know. I hate it even I smell it...
It's just some recollection of those "good 'ol days of my chinese new year. And being a negative attractor, you couldn't blame me for thinking those stuff first. I mean, those events always stand up than "celebrate cny by eating together, spring cleaning, playing firecrackers and etc"
And yeah, I noticed that people in Malaysia start rearing rabbit because today is rabbit year (I presume). Just to let those people know, rabbit is sensitive to its environment, and unless you have the effort of rearing rabbit instead of spamming Happy CNY in facebook, it's not a good idea. For one thing, many more rabbits will die (by human hand) in rabbit year compared to other years.
This is the habitat rabbit should belong!
Well, this flurry little thing eminates nothing but cuteness and fluffiness. Rabbit, as much as I want to rear you, I know it's better to see you running in some random green field than a cage, or ermm....can i rear a squirrel instead?
And wait, if you really need the presence of rabbit that much. I suggest there's one "rabbit" that will do the job way better than this fluffy guy.
Free ads: You want cute, sexy, wild, fluffy. We all have it. Rabbit? Sure, you can call them anything you want. Chick, honey and hey, rabbit sounds a good idea! c


No comments:
Post a Comment