I don't know how to believe
I don't know who's friend and who's not
I don't know whether I'm bothered or not.
But for the first time,
I know I actually cared about my image
A tarnished one, a condemned one
For years people either think I am a nuisance
or I am a fool
And for years I accepted people looking me
as a lool
But for the first time
I don't
And I shall get a new change today
And I shall shut down my heart
And I shall shut down my faith
For the sake of an already fragile image
A castle of thorns
Is better than a thorough despised lair
A castle of thorns
Is better than a thorough despised lair
And from now on
People shall looks the castle and not the room
But just for tonight
People shall looks the castle and not the room
But just for tonight
I don't understand who I can turn to when there's trouble
And yet for tonight
I truly understand how alone I am really be
And after tonight
I will never understand what dependent is.
And after tonight
I will never understand what dependent is.
And perhaps night to come
I will savor the bitter fruit of maturity
The fruit of pretentious and hypocrisy
I will savor the bitter fruit of maturity
The fruit of pretentious and hypocrisy
Edward
1 comment:
nyeh, don't so emo lah....
Post a Comment