.jpg)
I think I broke my own taboo of no shoujo manga, but for the second time, I break the rule again...
Despite that, of all things, I am a fan of good stories, and despite Skip Beat is a (NONO) shoujo manga, it will be foolish to say that all the manga/anime offers is romance and uber cool guy~
It will be an insult for this cute manga :D
* Otaku mode on : ) *

This story revolves around an ordinary girl, Kyoko Mogami, that has no fashion sense (and a streak of unluckiness around her). This poor little girl fall mindlessly in love with her childhood friend Sho, to the point of following and supporting him on his quest to be a famous singer

And you could prolly guess from the look, Sho dumped the main character after he get famous, saying that she's only a mere maid of him...And from this painful revelation..., the unknown side of Kyoko was unlocked
Yes, It's the soul of evil, the vengeful ghost within her.....*gulp*
However, Kyoko wasn't going to swallow the betrayal. She has her own way of revenge..~To be a famous star that surpasses even Sho, so that he will one day cringe in defeat...
Well, that's it...I am not going to spoil this juicy anime~I do have a few pictures I wanna put though. If you are prepared to skip a beat for this anime, betcha you should take a look of it before the fall semester started (=_= )
![]() |
| Kyoko new look~ Cute :) |

.jpg)



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment