Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ranting

I had lots of thing I wanted to accomplish in these 3 years.

I wanted to learn piano- replaying those Bach, Mozart's melody under my Piano, remixing song like Jon Schmidt
I wanted to learn Japanese- Watching an anime without needing subtitle
"  "           "  "       a self defense art
To travel around the world in backpack
To engage myself in a plasma-related research...
To find a girlfriend ( this can be eliminated at times)

Can I do it? Well, fine, everything starts with making a list of what I wanted to do...so that I won't feel lost myself again at times to come...

Here goes!

2 comments:

Liz said...

EIII FASTER FIND THE GIRLFRIEND LAH!

lol. btw it's traveling WITH a backpack; it's not fun when all you do is sit IN the backpack =p

take care!

Jin Khang said...

Blek. If I'm going to put all of these as my top priority, I won't had a time to go into this dilly dally love stuff or whatever.

Thanks for wishes and...

plz dun catch my grammar mistake unless it was an assignment...>.<