Well, there are ten minutes before my math class will start and I am totally clueless what to do in front of a laptop that is connected to internet. No muc updates from facebook, no new mails, and no more need to check for university email (because I had just get rejected by the university for not having a driver license) =.= And why did they bother about driver license when I could just walked there?.....And i swear i could take 30Ib...i can =.= .....
9 minutes count
Checked facebook yesterday, and I found out that taylor Swift mike was grabbed by Kanye West during the MTV video music award. Well, for people like me that doesn't give a care about the entertainment industries, I actually googled the whole incident to know what's happening, and frankly, I feel pity for Taylor (she cried...after all, it's her FIRST time award and her maiden speech! screw Kanye West for being so unprofessional.)
Beyonce song is good, but i still prefer taylor =p
(lol, I actually cared)...
8 minute count
Taylor Swift song has always been my favorite =p. The first encounter of her song was kinda unusual, not from friends' recommendation nor video. It was actually during an INTEC event of INTEC got talent that someone sang the song "Love Story" and I really liked it, and I actually asked around people what song she's singing. (And apparently to my horror, Nouri was also singing Love Story during that time, except that he's wearing a baju kurung, and except the Romeo and Juliet happens to be both guys, and, and, it felt so distorted......)
I would have voted the girl to win because of the song Love Story =p.
But well, after finally listened the real song "love story", I could swear I played the song 10++ times each days for 3 consecutive days, and I could say, I still love her voice and song even though I played for another ten times =p.
6 minutes remaining
And because of love story, I heard other song in the same album, and all turns out to be my favorite. Teardrops on my guitar when I feel down, You belong with me (the song tht won the MTV VMA and my favorite among all songs -p) when I thought why would I still single, Our song when I feel life's getting slow, Tim Mc Graw when I was on a long journey with no one to talk. and etc etc =p
The only thing I'm guilty of, is those songs aren't original =.= I downloaded it, and in US law, i'm commiting crime.
(quoting Yuin yi) Can I have a latest album of fearless please, for my incoming birthday (it's next year....=.=)
4 minutes remaining.
4 more minutes then i had to cycle to class. And I had to look around the campus to find the one hall among 10++ halls and looked for the right room among the 50++ rooms inside.
It's so frustated, and yet it's so free. Yep! Free!
Cycle around the campus and road in the morning. take a bus if you are lazy. Drop by starbuck for a vanilla Latte if you are yawning in class (Well, I love Mocha frappucino). Browsing stuff in Ebay searching for cheapest deal, shopping in the Cub looking what food to cook, and what spices to put. And constantly standing in Kitchen, thinking how to ruin the whole kitchen with the chickens I bought....Steam? oyster? fried? Roast?
Things are some frustating, yet interesting.
1 minute remaining.
Yikes, cycling to vincent hall takes more than a minute. Yep, i gonna late for class again. Well, as if they cared ~~~at least i won't receive another Miss Asma's hearing for being a late person...
lalalala* reminding miss Asma and her hearing, shivers"
Gotta go, my 99usd cheap bike
=p
No comments:
Post a Comment