It is said that there's a weird concept "idiot people never get sick". However, it seems that it's not true at all, for a big idiot like me has undergone the worst days ever...selsema, fever, and lastly, diarrehea??
Thank god I'm recovered, (must be the natural immunue system for idiot has started working ), but seriously, it's a horrible few days I have...
And somehow, it's a weird experience to begin with...
Few days ago...
I was having a serious selsema, therefore I am still awake even after 3 p.m..I can only fall asleep after repeating times of yawning (and blurred vision). However, Selsema has been a good justification for me to stay overnight (to play games...).
This situation has gone over for few days, and soon I realized that I have fever after realizing my whole body started to shiver (thanks to the Cyber Cafe air-con... ).
I decided to go back to my home to rest, only to find out the sky started to rain...
I slept for the next few hours and woked up at 12 midnight, and thank god, fever has subsided. However, my stomach was completely empty ( or to say, I have a habit of eating supper), I ravaged through my fridge to find some food.
I find a chinese pau, and it smells...weird. I convinced myself that it's just my own imagination, must be I'm being over-sensitive or sth...
Finally the pau was ready, I ate it, and tomorrow, I have to pay several visit to toilet while working, with my stomach crying for pain....
4 comments:
illness has nothing to do with your IQ or EQ, pls. anyway, you are not an idiot, don't ever think that.
I suggest you to take care of your own lifestyle instead of blaming blindly.
Take care and have a respite. Get well soon!
Wei Young, I soooo love you!!!! U r sooo right!
but...
I love you too! Pison.
???
what's happeneing here?
A group sarcasm
Post a Comment