Friday, May 23, 2008

Laptop laptop

First of all, I was too glad because my birthday wish has come true...YEAH ^_^

What wish?

My laptop has been recovered and will be available today.

So no more begging Azizi to borrow his "FATHER" laptop and following his strict curfew hours for laptop. Also I can say bye bye to "dotaking seeming endless bragging of his dota skill" because I will just run to my laptop when he do so.

Not to mention I am finally free from someone sarcastic comment like this...

Mr.Wxx Yxxxx : Eh, why dun u bring ur laptop to online...ehhh, sorry 4got u dun have a laptop. Lol. ( and dunno how many times he deliberately make this "mistake")

Mr. Kxxx Hxx : Lets play dota lo. Ahh, forgot ur laptop are still under repair...=.=

However, I would like to express my gratitude to Azizi my housemate for borrowing me a laptop just for my gaming purpose. I had borrowed my laptop countless times and nobody borrowed me back in return.

Thanks again azizi for borrowin me ur laptop, regardless of curfew laws and ur rules, you are the only one that borrowed me ur laptop. I can't even get it from my so-called (SO-CALLED) good friend.

And also thanks again for tolerating my OCD (obsessive Compulsive Disorder) for DoTA and my numerous nagging (which I found irritating also) sometimes.

It seems like I had learnt something valauble (perhaps something cruel) lesson in this 3 week.

DUN DEPEND ON ANYONE (THAT MEANS EVEN UR FREN BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE IS RELIABLE EXCEPT URSELF)

I still remember one ocassion when I used a fren laptop for typing my assignment.

" wah, ur hard drive ot virus or not. Dun simply put on my laptop ah."

I assured him that I am quite computer-savvy people. Not to mention he himself got a quite-well antivirus installed in his laptop.

However, I don't think I can count how many naggings he gave to me before I can finally type my psychology assignment and submit it.

And in case the fren I mentioned is reading this blog, I would like to say one thing.

I was quite disappointed and I am not hate to admit it.

Finally, I can say goodbye to this kind of life.

However, if anyone requires my laptop or my assistence( such as games installer or wanting a dota laptop etc ), i would still lend my hand if possible.

Because I dun wan other else to reach the same conclusion like mine.

Before I finished crapping, I would like to quote a famous saying that my mom have been teaching me.

"If u are living under someone's roof, you have to lower ur head,"

(Nevertheless thanks azizi for giving me a hand and break his parents' rule just to borrow me laptop)

No comments: